- How many people can stay?
- There are two bedrooms, and each room can accommodate up to three small double size beds.
The dining room has six chairs and two spare chairs for resting, so it can seat up to eight people, although it becomes a little smaller.
- Are there children's rates?
- Junior high school aged students and older are charged at the adult rate, elementary school students are charged 70% of the adult rate, and infants are charged 5,000 yen with meals and free without meals.
If an infant requires a meal, the menu will be the same as the adult's.
- Can infants sleep with their parents?
- Infants are allowed to sleep with their parents.
The maximum number of infants that can sleep with their parents is 6, as we have 6 small double size beds.
- Are extra beds available?
- No, sorry, we do not provide them.
- Can you provide a baby crib ?
- We have an "Aprica Coconnel Air AB" available.
Please contact us in advance and we will prepare it for you in your room.
- Do you have any kind of pajamas or indoor clothing?
- We provide pajamas (long-length single piece), bathrobes, and disposable paper gowns for sauna use.
- Can my friends join the tour for a day trip only?
- No, sorry, they are not allowed.
- Can minors stay overnight?
- No, they are not allowed.
- I did not receive an email confirming my reservation.
- Please check your spam folder.
If you still cannot find it, pleasecontact usfrom Contact.
- When is the cancellation fee charged?
- 61 days before: No cancellation fee
60 to 30 days before: 10% of the room charge
29 to 15 days before: 20% of the room charge
14 to 8 days before: 30% of the room charge
7 days to 4 days before: 40% of room charge
3 days to 2 days before: 60% of room charge
1 day before: 80% of the room charge
Cancellation on the day or no-show: 100% of the room charge
- If the number of guests decreases, is there a cancellation fee?
- Up to 61 days prior to your stay, you can change your reservationfrom the ReservationConfirmation and no cancellation fee will be charged.
If the number of guests decreases, a cancellation fee will be charged due to the circumstances of purchasing and preparing food.
If you wish to increase the number of guests, please contact or call our receptionist on the day of your reservation at 080-4348-3055.
- What time is check-in time?
- Check-in time is between 3:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m.
For check-in after 6:00 p.m., please contact us.
- Can I check in early?
- We do not offer early check-in.
Please check out before 11:00 a.m. in order to be ready for the next guests.
- What time is check-out?
- Check-out time is 11:00 a.m.
- Can I check out later?
- We do not offer late check-out.
Please check out before 11:00 a.m. in order to be ready for the next guests.
- Can I leave my luggage before check-in or after check-out?
- We do not have a staff on duty at the hotel, so we do not accept luggage storage.
- Can I send my luggage in advance?
- We do not have staff on duty at the hotel, so we do not accept luggage storage.
- I would like to change my reservation.
- You can change your reservation up to 61 days prior to your stay throughthe Reservation Confirmation.
After 61 days prior to your stay,please contactor call our receptionist on the day of your stay at 080-4348-3055.
- Do you have a kettle and microwave to make milk for infants?
- Yes, we have a kettle and a microwave.
- Do you have a baby chair or rail guards available for rent?
- We are sorry, but we do not have them available.
- Can dogs stay at the hotel?
- Yes, dogs are welcome to stay at the hotel.
However, they are only allowed to stay in the cages in the garden, terrace, and dining kitchen.
- Are there any restrictions on the size or number of dogs?
- We accept dogs that have been vaccinated against rabies and a minimum of 5 combination vaccines.
There are no restrictions on the size or number of dogs.
- Do you have a gauge for dogs?
- We have a 114 cm (diameter) x 62 cm (height) octagonal cage for dogs.
- What amenities are available for dogs?
- We provide a gauge, food bowl, wet wipes, foot towel, bath towel, toilet, potty bag for walking, and a hair dryer for your dog.
- Can my dog sleep in the bed with me?
- No, dogs are not allowed in the bedrooms.
- Is there an area where I can leave my dogs off-leash?
- We have an enclosed area in the garden and terrace where your dog is free to play.
- Can I order food for my dog?
- We do not provide food for dogs, so please bring your own.
- Is there a bath available for dogs?
- Yes, there is an outdoor area where you can wash your dog's paws.
- Is there an additional charge for dogs?
- No, there is no additional charge.
- Is there a dog park?
- Yes, your dog can play in the natural grass yard on the premises.
- Is it okay for my puppy to stay?
- We recommend that puppies be used from 5 months of age.
Please refrain from staying the hotel if your puppy is still young and has not yet developed immune antibodies.
About the sauna
- Is there a water bath for the sauna?
- We have a water bath with a view of Mt. Fuji.
- What is the temperature of the water bath?
- In summer, it is around 20 degrees Celsius.
During other seasons, the temperature is 15 degrees or lower.
We have an ice machine for commercial use, so you can lower the temperature by adding ice.
- Can I use the löyly?
- Yes, you can.
- Can I use a bathing suit?
- Yes, bathing suits are available.
Disposable trunks for men and gowns for women are available in the sauna.
- I am worried about my ability to chop wood or make a fire. Can I ask for help?
- Of course.
Please ask our staff when you check in.
- Can I park my car?
- There are two free parking spaces next to the hotel.
- Is there a convenience store near the hotel?
- There is a 7-Eleven about 3 minutes away by car.
- Are vending machines available?
- Yes, there is a vending machine about 1 minute away by car.
About pick-up and
- What are the fees for pick-up and drop-off services?
- We offer a shuttle service between Tokyo and the hotel for a fee.
Round trip: 90,000 yen, One way only: 45,000 yen (tax included).
Please contact us if you come from except for Tokyo.
- How do I make a reservation for pick-up service?
- When you make a reservation, please tell us that you would like a pick-up service.
Our staff will contact you with details regarding pick-up location, time, etc.
- How many people can be accommodated in a pick-up car?
- We will pick you up at the executive lounge car, Alphard, which can accommodate up to 6 people.
However, if you have large suitcases, we may not be able to accommodate 6 people. Please contact us in advance.
- Do you have child seats available?
- We are sorry, but we do not have child seats available.
- Can we stop somewhere along the way?
- We can stop at convenience stores and parking areas.
However, if you wish to stay for a longer period of time for sightseeing, etc., will be charged separately. Please contact us for more information.
- Can you provide pick-ups and drop-offs at multiple locations?
- Sorry, we can only pick up and drop off at one location.
- I forgot my password. How should I do?
- Please go to "Set Password"and enter your registered e-mail address.
- How can I change my account information?
- You can make changes on My Page from theMember Login.
We have improved
- Is it cold on the outdoor terrace?
- We have 2 electric blankets available on the sofa on the terrace.
- The kitchen floor looks dirty.
- The floor tiles in the kitchen have an antique design. We understand that this design may look dirty, but we clean the room thoroughly every day.
- Are large sponges available for washing dishes?
- We do have large sponges available in case of emergencies, but our staff will wash used dishes, so you may check out without washing them.
- Is hand soap available in the wash basin?
- Yes, Aesop hand soap is available.
- Is lotion available in the bathroom?
- We also provide shampoo, conditioner, body cleanser, face wash, cleansing oil, hair bands, disposable shaving razors, shaving foam, toothbrushes, etc.
- Do you have cups for tooth brushing?
- Yes, we do.
- How many bath towels are provided for each person?
- We prepared 2 towels per person.